Our educational offers.
For information on open enrolment opportunities please contact
«The best version of myself».
Development of the personality.
Professionally and privately: the world around us is constantly becoming more complex. Demands in almost all areas of life are changing rapidly. Sounds overwhelming – but it doesn't have to be.
Only you can successfully advance your competence, potential and self-development. Alone, however, this can be tough. We facilitate and accelerate this process with proven strategies and tools – and thus accompany you on your personal path to more responsibility, composure and sovereignty.
You will learn
- to sound out your personal potential and to develop it based on your strengths.
- to question what they have achieved, to reflect on their own actions and to take responsibility.
- to gain sovereignty and credibility.
Success over generations.
Family governance and cohesion.
The larger families become, the more complexity has to be coordinated, the more important it is to promote cohesion. In addition, generational changes must be managed fairly and with a sense of proportion.
Entrepreneurial families who do not want to leave their path to the future to chance benefit from the experience and exchange with the Princely House of Liechtenstein and many other entrepreneurial families.
We support you in
- sharpening the "Family Purpose" – i.e. get a clear understanding of how one's own family works, what distinguishes it and what makes it strong.
- promoting cohesion – through a common language, a long-term vision and shared values.
- establishing an open and constructive communication culture that allows for confident handling even in conflicts.
- developing and realising the individual potential of individual family members – to serve as role models for their own and other families.
- awakening the entrepreneurial spirit in family members and to establish a corresponding entrepreneurial culture within the family.
- acting with foresight and responsibility.
Responsibility at all levels.
Potential, motivation, leadership.
The ability to assess oneself and others, to motivate and to lead is a lifelong learning process. However, entrepreneurs who want to be successful on the market in the long term must support their managers in constantly questioning and optimising their leadership activities.
In order to become or remain an "employer of choice" and to stay ahead in the "war for talents", it is enormously important to sound out individual potentials and to develop them based on strengths. This requires empathy, leadership and a selected arsenal of tools.
We provide you with the tools:
- to recognise the individual potential of employees.
- to involve employees effectively in decision-making processes and delegate responsibility successfully.
- to communicate in a credible, appreciative and transparent manner.
- to develop and exemplify a convincing corporate culture.
- and to do all this light-heartedly – with joy, energy and commitment.
"Business as usual" is not an option.
Get ready for the turn of the times.
If we as a society continue as we are, we risk that our descendants will no longer have any of the prosperity that we bequeath to them. But we can change something now to use the upcoming transformation as an opportunity. In other words, secure corporate success. And a planet worth living on.
The need for action in the direction of social and ecological sustainability is huge. Forward-looking companies have implemented long-term business strategies accordingly. We support companies in aggressively embracing a responsible value chain and meeting the demands of the future.
We enable you:
- to recognise connections and impulses for change from different perspectives and to proactively integrate them into corporate management.
- to find new ways to make your company fit for the future – with concrete examples, innovative approaches and their implementation – for you and for future generations.
- to consciously (more) incorporate (family) values and tradition into the company and thus live the "Virtous Circle" values = generational thinking = sustainability in a different understanding.
- to establish personal contacts with similarly ambitious entrepreneurs and experts.
- to implement regulatory requirements consistently in everyday business.
- to create an environment for sustainable growth.
Put together your own personal programme.
If you wish, you can work with us to put together your own programme tailored to your company.
Our prime example: the LGT Curriculum developed for the private bank LGT. A comprehensive training programme that is continuously adapted to the latest standards, offers guidance throughout the entire career and enjoys an excellent reputation throughout the company.