A clear operational sustainability concept as part of the company culture will foreseeably become a requirement from an ecological, social, and regulatory perspective. Therefore, those who want to minimize risks and remain competitive should take the initiative sooner rather than later. This seminar conveys what you need to know and what options for action you have. Discussions and workshops as well as concrete practical examples and successful models give you confidence and proven starting points for the transformation of your own company. At the same time, this seminar also represents the entry into a network of interests of sustainably acting entrepreneurs, to which you can contribute and from which you can expect guidance well beyond the seminar.
- Future-oriented entrepreneurs.
You’ll take away
- Global perspectives and trends.
- Backgrounds of transformation processes & innovation insights.
- Options for dealing with climate change.
- Insights from sustainable entrepreneurs from various industries.
- Access to a network of sustainably acting entrepreneurs.