Over the years, the structure of families, businesses, and wealth can become more complex. The needs and expectations change depending on the situation. The benefit of the seminar comes from a nuanced perspective on family businesses and entrepreneurial families and the implementation-oriented reflection of the design dimensions and their interaction. The participants can then make their contact persons more sensitive to the connections and thus further strengthen the relationship.
This seminar is aimed at experienced consultants who are already or in the future dealing with large or complex family businesses and who advise or support them.
- Wealth managers
- Business consultants
- Multi family offices
What you will learn.
- Fundamentals of family (business) governance
- Governance-structure approaches
- Process-related perspective on governance as a phenomenon
- Instruments to form processes
- The role of consultants in processes
- Core issues, instruments and examples related to family governance, corporate governance, ownership governance and wealth governance
In cooperation with experts of the University of St. Gallen
The Liechtenstein Academy Foundation organizes this seminar in cooperation with the «Center for Family Business» of the University St. Gallen.