As with all our programs, we make sure that the participants form a well-mixed group. The only thing they will have in common in this offering is their age, 55 - 60, and the many years of life and work experience that go with it. They have experienced ups and downs, realized dreams and achieved goals – but there is still a lot ahead of them. In the “Next4Me” seminar, participants will look at their different areas of life and find out what they want to devote how much energy to. They look at their existing skills and resources, which they have built up over the past decades in order to master difficult situations in the future. With the help of the insights gained, they develop measures that help to realize ideas and achieve goals. Further topics on body, exercise and nutrition as well as an active and inspiring social program round off the seminar week.
- LGT employees aged between 55-60.
What you will learn.
- Review and awareness of one’s resources and abilities.
- Ways to keep yourself mentally and physically fit in the long run.
- To take a positive approach to change processes.
- Conscious energy management for personal life and impact areas.
- A clearer vision of one’s professional and personal future and the ability to set realistic goals.